Friday, June 10, 2011

new sem, new life, new pressure

i'm here to update my blog. teehee ;)
finished my two weeks holidays and now
the new trimester starts :D

it had been one year plus since i came to malacca
finished my foundation course and
continue my degree course
a new step in my life.
will try my best to make it beautiful and meaningful ^^

yet, there is something regretful
my friend that i knew her since the 2nd trimester
had withdrawal herself from the uni and 
transfer to another one.
sad to heard it. miss her much. 
a good and funny friend :D
hope to see you in the coming monday and 
maybe in the future. 
take care Janet!!
wish you have a fun time in inti and 
dont be afraid of your new life
it's time for you to be independent and be brave. 
you are always in my heart. <3

Before the trimester started, 
have had fun times with my bff in malacca
Bought a new spec. lol. nice?

chicken little looks? hahaa




FOOD!!!!



hopefully next time we can go to somewhere far from us
taiwan, bali, paris and more :)
is really a good time being with them.
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER ^^

2 comments: